I should have done this sooner but I was in the "Hope of America" a while ago. Tons of schools all over Utah have been practicing the songs and doing actions with some of them. There were about 1,200-1,600 kids. In case you are wondering where I am on that flag, I am the second red stripe from the bottom, under the blue, on the very, very, end. Right by the yellow. My mom found me on the flag while she was watching. She brought the video camera. She zoomed in on me and my friend, playing hangman. I told my friend about it at school and how I watched the tape. She just started laughing. Did any of you get the Hope of America newspaper? That really big one? My mom saved it! If you have ANY questions about it just ask. Like titles of songs, mess-ups, etc. Please ask!
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Hope of America
I should have done this sooner but I was in the "Hope of America" a while ago. Tons of schools all over Utah have been practicing the songs and doing actions with some of them. There were about 1,200-1,600 kids. In case you are wondering where I am on that flag, I am the second red stripe from the bottom, under the blue, on the very, very, end. Right by the yellow. My mom found me on the flag while she was watching. She brought the video camera. She zoomed in on me and my friend, playing hangman. I told my friend about it at school and how I watched the tape. She just started laughing. Did any of you get the Hope of America newspaper? That really big one? My mom saved it! If you have ANY questions about it just ask. Like titles of songs, mess-ups, etc. Please ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The flag is awesome - I can see you too. What songs did you sing? What things did you mess up?
Songs:
Hope of America
This is America
Star Spangled Banner (With sign language)
I love America
God Bless America
Grand Old Flag
Yankee Doodle
I Have a Dream
Bill of Rights
Declaration of Independence
We Can be a Light
Thank you Military
American Heroes
One of the mess ups is because my teacher I guess showed us one of the older videos of the songs from last year and so our whole class didn't know some of the actions. Plus I wanted to "mess up" the face of the girl sitting next to me in my class during the practice. This is her during the whole thing:"Maddie look at me! Maddie, I hate Mr. Olson! He made us mess up! Maddie, look at that crazy lady Maddie! Do you think she's crazy? Yep, she's crazy." She also went to the dentist the day before and told me how her mouth felt. And when she went she got a spikey, squishy, yo-yo thing and I get to feel that and her hands slap,move, and play with my face. I was so tempted to yell,"SHUT UP!" Right in her face. But she's such a crybaby that she would go home crying and tell her mommy! Boo-hoo.
I have never heard of the Hope of America. It looks cool. Have your mom bring the newspaper on the next on-sunday.
Post a Comment