I can't wait to see all you guys - It'll be a really fun day!
You're right about Tiffanie's name - good job! I'm excited to see all you girls in your dresses - they're so pretty!
The flower girl dresses are really pretty. I just love them! I can't for the wedding too! I get to take school off. See you Thursday. Jessie
I get to take school off too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't wait to see all you guys - It'll be a really fun day!
You're right about Tiffanie's name - good job! I'm excited to see all you girls in your dresses - they're so pretty!
The flower girl dresses are really pretty. I just love them! I can't for the wedding too! I get to take school off. See you Thursday. Jessie
I get to take school off too!
Post a Comment