Sunday, April 15, 2007

That is it Jessie!


That is it Jessie! No more Mr. Nice Guy! No more fool'in! 2 or 3 comments doesn't count! I want you to blog and I want you to blog it real good! Get on it! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Maddie said...

NOW!

Maddie said...

NOW!

Maddie said...

NOW!

Maddie said...

NOW!

Maddie said...

NOW!

Maddie said...

NOW!

Maddie said...

NOW!

Maddie said...

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddie said...

Later?

Jaime said...

Hahaha. Maddie - you love to blog, don't you! The problem with Jessie when she blogs is it takes her 2 HOURS to type a comment. By the time she's done, I kick her off the computer. She's off track now so I will let her stay on the computer long enough to give you some comments. Sound good?

Maddie said...

The one who said,"Later?" was my dad.

heidi said...

Wow, that's some pressure, Jessie. You better g3et on it!

Jaime said...

Yo, Maddie. I guess it is later. oops. Well- peace out. Jessie