I'm getting a hamster! My neighbor just got the cutest little hamster ever! And I still had $12 left from my motor scooter fund. And I talked my mom into letting me but all the cages are like $30-$50! But my cousin Lindsay had a hamster and she's giving me her cage! I just have to buy the food and stuff. I can't wait!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Hamster
I'm getting a hamster! My neighbor just got the cutest little hamster ever! And I still had $12 left from my motor scooter fund. And I talked my mom into letting me but all the cages are like $30-$50! But my cousin Lindsay had a hamster and she's giving me her cage! I just have to buy the food and stuff. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow- a scooter and a hamster. You are spoiled! I am freaked out about little animals, but Jessie will be very excited for you. What are you going to name it?
I think the name should be Donny Osmond.
Maddie - wow a real furry little pet. If anyone deserves a pet it's you! I know you'll take really good care of it cause you're such an animal lover. I can't wait to see you on Sunday.
Love,
Grandma P
ya you are spoiled. I wish i was you.
It's so cute! It's called a teddy bear hamster and I love it! I called it Dolly beacause it's such a sweetheart! (It bit me one time though and it hurt!) My aunt gave her old hamster cage and it's so awesome because it has ton of tubes you can hook into the cage and my hamster loves to run through them.
I love your scooter. I wish it would hold 180 pounds and I would ride it. I'm glad it felt just like you dreamed it would. Have fun with the hamster. Ask your mom about her guinea pig experience.
Post a Comment