Thursday, August 31, 2006

I DID IT!

I finally did it! I got enough money for my moter scooter! I finally made my dream come true! ( It really was a dream. I had a dream that I was going around our block with the wind in my hair it was awesome! Thats what gave me the idea. Sort of like Zak's dream about a motercycle. ) And my Mom already ordered it. I could barely sleep that night. Oh, and thank you Grandma and Grandpa for helping me. It should come through Sep. 7-Sep. 11. I can't wait!

6 comments:

Pam and Rand said...

I'm glad your dream has come true! Just make sure your nice and safe when you ride it. We love you!

Maddie said...

Oh' and I forgot to tell you Grandma thanks for the helmet. Thank you!

DadRand said...

Congratulations Maddie! You just be careful as you ride around with the wind in your hair (not too much hair because the helmet will cover most of it). I am also glad you are getting a hamster, even though I think they are very dumb animals. Don't let it run away and die under you lawn mower (ask your mom about this).

Jaime said...

That is awesome news Maddie! You are good at making your dreams come true. If you get it before on-Sunday you should bring to Grandma's and show us all.

Montgomery Q said...

I'll trade you the van for your scooter

Maddie said...

Uh,no dad.