Saturday, September 09, 2006

AWESOME!

My scooter just came yesterday while I was at school! They said it would come on the 11th but it came early! Me and my friend Alexa rode together around our block all day yesterday. We had a late-night (Until 10:00) and I even took her home on it. ( Next door) And when I rode it it felt just like I imagined it would. It's so cool.

3 comments:

Pam and Rand said...

Your scooter really is awesome! I'm glad you are having so much fun with it. You deserve it - you are such a sweetheart! Grandpa and I are so impressed about how you help with all the little kids and are so willing to help us out always. We love you!

Jaime said...

Good job, Maddie! That is an awesome scooter. Jessie is now wanting to save up her $ to get one. The problem is- she is just like her mom and can't save money if her life depended on it. Thanks for being such a good example!

Maddie said...

I don't blame Jessie. It was so impossible for me that I was on the internet all day looking for a cheap scooter. I found one for $45 but it was used and the brakes didn't work very good. After my Mom heard that she would'nt let me buy it.