I think Jessie had a little too much to drink. And yes, I believe Oliver is wondering what that camera thing is. Good job on your blog Maddie!
That was funny Zak.
I love that picture of Jessie and Oliver - it's on my mother's day calender. Jessie really does look like a party girl. Oliver is so cute. Maddie - you're a great blogger!
I'd never noticed that look on Oliver's face. It does look like he's confused. Zak- you got a lotta room mr. lazy eyes...
You're just jealous you're not in the lazy eyes club, Jaime.
the truth hurts.
oliver looks so cute! I look kinda funny!
NO you don't! You look cute like you always do, Jessie. Oliver is the silly one in that picture.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I think Jessie had a little too much to drink. And yes, I believe Oliver is wondering what that camera thing is. Good job on your blog Maddie!
That was funny Zak.
I love that picture of Jessie and Oliver - it's on my mother's day calender. Jessie really does look like a party girl. Oliver is so cute. Maddie - you're a great blogger!
I'd never noticed that look on Oliver's face. It does look like he's confused.
Zak- you got a lotta room mr. lazy eyes...
You're just jealous you're not in the lazy eyes club, Jaime.
the truth hurts.
oliver looks so cute! I look kinda funny!
NO you don't! You look cute like you always do, Jessie. Oliver is the silly one in that picture.
Post a Comment