Your wig rules! I remember when you and Jessie would do the skit about Fly in my Soup and the Wide mouth Frog. That place is great - we should plan a picnic there soon! G. Pam
I remember aspen grove! it is so fun. i love thoose skits thay are so fun. thoose wigs are funny! i remember we'd dress-up ! good blog maddie!
That would be fun. Get G'ma Pam on it!
That time at Aspen Grove was way fun. I will always remember the Wide Mouth Frog skit. You and Jessie are two fun chicks.
That was fun. I loved Jessie's mouth as the Wide Mouth Frog. Maybe this time you could sing your Disney Channel songs for us.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your wig rules! I remember when you and Jessie would do the skit about Fly in my Soup and the Wide mouth Frog. That place is great - we should plan a picnic there soon! G. Pam
I remember aspen grove! it is so fun. i love thoose skits thay are so fun. thoose wigs are funny! i remember we'd dress-up ! good blog maddie!
That would be fun. Get G'ma Pam on it!
That time at Aspen Grove was way fun. I will always remember the Wide Mouth Frog skit. You and Jessie are two fun chicks.
That time at Aspen Grove was way fun. I will always remember the Wide Mouth Frog skit. You and Jessie are two fun chicks.
That was fun. I loved Jessie's mouth as the Wide Mouth Frog. Maybe this time you could sing your Disney Channel songs for us.
Post a Comment