Fun hair!!! I love it.
What a handsome hair do Alex! Kobe would be so proud - he may even let you borrow one of his beloved princess dresses! Isabel -your hair looks cute like that! Very Isabelish.
Should we call Alex - Alexandria? Very cool hair - Maddie you're a great stylist!
Why Thank you.
thoose are some cute hair styles! I love them. you are a good hair stylist maddie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fun hair!!! I love it.
What a handsome hair do Alex! Kobe would be so proud - he may even let you borrow one of his beloved princess dresses! Isabel -your hair looks cute like that! Very Isabelish.
Should we call Alex - Alexandria? Very cool hair - Maddie you're a great stylist!
Why Thank you.
thoose are some cute hair styles! I love them. you are a good hair stylist maddie
Post a Comment