Saturday, March 15, 2008

Phantom of the Opera

I went to my friend's sleepover birthday party yesterday and we watched Phantom of the Opera. It was super good I saw it for the first time. It was kind of hard to understand though. Anyway I know, kind of random. Oh well. Have you guys seen it? And if you get it can you kind of explain it to me in a comment? All I get is like the main parts. And does anyone know how the Phantom's face got burned?

4 comments:

Pam and Rand said...

I kind of enjoyed the phantom. I thought the story was kind of lame, but I really enjoyed the music. I can't remember how his face got messed up. Maybe it was a birth defect.

Pam and Rand said...

I read the book - and think it was a birth defect. He lived under the Opera House which was built over a river - and would come in the opera house and terrorize it. I liked the movie it was way good!

Maddie said...

Thanks!

Montgomery Q said...

Think of me
think of me fondly when you smoke some cigs....
Remember me
once in a while
and then go smoke some cigs

We never said
our love was evergreen
or everchanging like the wind
but please promise each day you'll spare a cig for meeeeeeeeee.....