Thursday, March 13, 2008

Clear Creek (again)

Oh my gosh! I miss blogging! It's just life has been sooooo boring around here I got nothing to blog about. School is probably the most exciting thing of the day. (shudder) Anyway I wanted to blog about how I went to Clear Creek a couple of weeks ago. I don't have the pictures on my computer but I'll try to bring them next "on" Sunday. On a Wednesday the boys in the 6th grade got to go so it was all the 6th grade girls in my classroom. This would have been really fun if my friends decided to go to school too! Ugh! (I had to call my mom to check me out because I was lonely. Tee hee.) And since we went up there in February it was still kind of warm in the mountains but there was 4 ft. of snow!!! But no snow on the sidewalks or anything it was amazing! And since the girls went second we got to use all of the tunnels the boys made! Haha! It was so much fun crawling in them and digging holes! My friends and I got the only "room" in the cabin because it was for the teachers but for some reason they weren't using it. We watched holes, played lots of volleyball, made shrunken heads, (Which were just peeled potatoes made into a face left out to dry. And when we got the box back from Clear Creek the potatoes were all covered with fuzzy white mold! Sick!) and told stories! I loved it! Anyway here's a long post to make up for being missing!

3 comments:

Pam and Rand said...

Sounds like a great time! Where is Clear Creek?

Maddie said...

It's around Schofeild. (spelling?)

Montgomery Q said...

Youre too young to be shrinking peoples heads