Isabel has so many cute faces! I love looking at all of them. Maddie you are such a good sister. It is so nice to see what a neat family you guys are. You are sooo easy to love! I hope you have a really happy b-day tomorrow.
Is she cute or what? It's funny - we were watching Pee Wee and Grandpa Randyo said that Penny reminded him of Isabel and I was thinking the same thing! So cute.
2 comments:
Isabel has so many cute faces! I love looking at all of them. Maddie you are such a good sister. It is so nice to see what a neat family you guys are. You are sooo easy to love! I hope you have a really happy b-day tomorrow.
Is she cute or what? It's funny - we were watching Pee Wee and Grandpa Randyo said that Penny reminded him of Isabel and I was thinking the same thing! So cute.
Post a Comment