Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

It's my birthday! I had a fun sleepover party. We ate pizza, played games, and watched Barnyard. Thank you for the cute presents Jaime and grandma! I loved them! Jessie fell in love with my friend Brynne. She kept saying, "I like Brynne." "She's so funny!" Yep. That's why I love her too!
We even made up a hip hop dance and videotaped it. Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday everyone!

4 comments:

tiffanie said...

HApy BirfdAy!

Pam and Rand said...

I'm so glad you had a great day. You deserve a super fun B-Day! I'm also so glad that you and Jess are such good friends. I hope you stay close forever!

We'll have cake and B-Day celebration this Sunday for all the July B-day girls.

Love you!

Missy D said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! Your party sounds like it was lots of fun. You need to post the hip hop dance you videotaped!

Maddie said...

No way! I look like a dork in it! Oh wait I am a dork.