We did a talent show at the end of the day and one of the kids in my class is like half indian so he did a hoop dance in our messy classroom. His name is Cedric. (said-rick) He's really funny though. Once he was trying to explain to my teacher that someone said the a-word. So he said,"David said the you know, the other word for donkey?" I was trying to hold in all my laughter and tried not to wet my pants because he said it in the funniest way. The day before the talent show I asked Mr. Olson if we would get treats for the talent show since our art teacher would do that. "Well we'll see. Possibly, maybe." Mr. Olson starts sputtering out. We got HUGE candy bars. In art we got like a tootsie roll. The other kids who didn't care or want to be in the talent show were like. "What? Why do they get those?" I'm really missing school. I LOVE my class. We have so much fun together. And now we're all going in different classes. (sigh) Goodbye 5th grade. I'll miss you.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Last day of school pics
We did a talent show at the end of the day and one of the kids in my class is like half indian so he did a hoop dance in our messy classroom. His name is Cedric. (said-rick) He's really funny though. Once he was trying to explain to my teacher that someone said the a-word. So he said,"David said the you know, the other word for donkey?" I was trying to hold in all my laughter and tried not to wet my pants because he said it in the funniest way. The day before the talent show I asked Mr. Olson if we would get treats for the talent show since our art teacher would do that. "Well we'll see. Possibly, maybe." Mr. Olson starts sputtering out. We got HUGE candy bars. In art we got like a tootsie roll. The other kids who didn't care or want to be in the talent show were like. "What? Why do they get those?" I'm really missing school. I LOVE my class. We have so much fun together. And now we're all going in different classes. (sigh) Goodbye 5th grade. I'll miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you are totally right I miss my teacher, friends, you get the idia.
I miss the last week of school sometimes, having field day because we could wear shorts instead of dresses (we had to wear dresses in grade school - it was torture, especially when we played on the bars. I remember some girl wore her moms lacy black undies and we were all horrified because we all wore enormous white granny panties.
The talent show looks like it was fun. I liked 5th grade too, but don't worry, you will still see your friends again.
I remember how much I loved 5th grade. I'm glad you had a great year.
I remember wearing dresses to school - all they way through. What I don't remember is noticing or being self concious of my underwear. I do remember having many pairs of under pants with big holes in them. The things I let others view was probably far worse than cute black lace panties.
i think it's time to update the blog, maddie-pie. These pics are kind of old.
Post a Comment