Alexa says,"That girl's ugly and stupid."
Hi Maddie. I made a new post finally. I like that music video. They are awesome dancers. In one of them- my dance teacher was in it! See you on Sunday.Love, Jessie
MaddieI stole your "Kiss The Girl" song for my blog. Hope that is ok!Love ya, Marissa
You told me Jessie.
Marissa! Noooo!
Cool video Maddie - I really like the dancing. We got to get that dance studio going in the SR.
O.K,O.K no need to yell, Maddie. I changed my song.
Thank you.
Actually I'm just being dumb. It's ok if you put it on your blog! Sorry.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Alexa says,"That girl's ugly and stupid."
Hi Maddie. I made a new post finally. I like that music video. They are awesome dancers. In one of them- my dance teacher was in it! See you on Sunday.
Love, Jessie
Maddie
I stole your "Kiss The Girl" song for my blog. Hope that is ok!
Love ya, Marissa
You told me Jessie.
Marissa! Noooo!
Cool video Maddie - I really like the dancing. We got to get that dance studio going in the SR.
O.K,O.K no need to yell, Maddie. I changed my song.
Thank you.
Actually I'm just being dumb. It's ok if you put it on your blog! Sorry.
Post a Comment