Oh Pedro. Do you know where my comments have gone? Do you know that Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep? Me and my mom noticed that you couldn't comment on my post. And you probably will not be able to comment on this one too. I guess until I figure it out you can comment on the one that lets you do comments. Adi`os amigos.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
What Happened to my Comments!?!
Oh Pedro. Do you know where my comments have gone? Do you know that Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep? Me and my mom noticed that you couldn't comment on my post. And you probably will not be able to comment on this one too. I guess until I figure it out you can comment on the one that lets you do comments. Adi`os amigos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You can comment on this one! Yesss.
Hi Maddie - I'm glad you visited my blog. It'll be fun to keep in touch. That's cool that you and your friend caught that bird - that sounds like an adventure.
love, Marissa
Hi Marissa!
Phew - I wanted to comment but couldn't. I'm glad you got your comments back.
Post a Comment