skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Flying Flamingo
Friday, August 28, 2009
Red
I really think red hair is cool so I got red streaks in my hair. Natalie did it for me and she cut my hair too. I really love it! You can't really see it in the ugly pictures but it looks good.
2 comments:
Pam and Rand
said...
That is so cute Maddie! I love the color - so pretty on you.
August 31, 2009 1:52 PM
mandi
said...
I love it!
August 31, 2009 10:36 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Maddie
View my complete profile
Links
Grandma & Grandpa
Jaime
Jessie
Tiffanie
Zak
Marrissa
Blog Archive
June
(1)
May
(1)
January
(1)
August
(1)
July
(1)
May
(1)
April
(1)
March
(1)
January
(1)
December
(1)
November
(1)
October
(1)
August
(2)
June
(1)
March
(2)
January
(1)
December
(3)
November
(1)
September
(1)
August
(2)
July
(6)
June
(3)
May
(12)
April
(6)
March
(5)
February
(5)
January
(4)
November
(2)
October
(2)
September
(2)
August
(2)
July
(3)
June
(6)
May
(2)
2 comments:
That is so cute Maddie! I love the color - so pretty on you.
I love it!
Post a Comment