My knee has been hurting recently. It's not really my knee but like the tendon underneath it. Which is weird because I don't remember doing anything to it. Just that while I was walking in the halls at school all of a sudden I thought, "Ow! My knee is starting to hurt!" The weird thing to is that it is popping whenever I bend it which is the thing that is really hurting. So I just wanted to give a shout out to all those knees out there and say thanks for helping me get up and down the stairs, walk, and bend down and all the things I take for granted. So remember:Treat your knee well and it will treat you well back.Haha :)

1 comment:
You are funny and cute! I hate knee pain it's the worst. I'm with you - you gotta be greatful for good knees.
Post a Comment