Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stuff

I don't have much to post but here's kind of an update on me: Jr. High is good. It was just a little while ago that it was a new semester so I got a few new classes. My mom has made me take advanced English this new semester which is hard because that class has been together since the beginning of the year but not me and we're doing a big project that I haven't been in the class for. I'm doing it on how Helen Keller helped the disabled. I've made a new friend this year and her name is Sabrina and we're in the same Orchestra class together. We went to see "Marley and Me" together. And yesterday I cut my hair short, but I hate it. So that's what's going on.

4 comments:

Pam and Rand said...

Hi Maddie - I'm glad to see an update. I loved the story of Helen Keller. That will be a good subject for your big project. I loved Marley and Me - did you like it? I can't wait to see your short hair. We'll celebrate Chinese New Year on Sunday Feb. 1 I got everyone some souveniers from China. It'll be a party. Can't wait to see you!!

Missy D said...

i want to see marley and me so bad! was it good?

Montgomery Q said...

I like your hair.

Pam and Rand said...

I think your hair is cute. You are so cute you could have all different kinds of hair and still be cute.