Hi sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Jr. High has been super fun. It's hard to find all my classes though. Once I looked at my map the wrong way and I had to go to a class that was down the stairs and across the school, but I went the opposite direction! So when the bell rang I was at the wrong class so I had to run all the way back!I got my hair cut really short! Do you like it?
Sunday, August 17, 2008
I cut my hair!!
Hi sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Jr. High has been super fun. It's hard to find all my classes though. Once I looked at my map the wrong way and I had to go to a class that was down the stairs and across the school, but I went the opposite direction! So when the bell rang I was at the wrong class so I had to run all the way back!I got my hair cut really short! Do you like it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love your hair!!
Your hair is very cute. Junior high can be a little stressful, finding all your classes, new kids, etc. I'll bet you will have great fun making new friends and learning a lot. I'm glad you are blogging again!
Maddie - you are truely beautiful! I love your haircut. What a really great young woman you are!!! Have fun in Jr. High.
Post a Comment