This is one of my favorite stories in the world. Brynne would tell them to me at night during Clear Creek. There is a gangster pot gut dad and his son.Son:"Daddy, what are those cages?"
Dad:"Do NOT call me daddy! I am Big Daddy! And those cages have peanut butter. The most beautiful and gorgeous thing in the whole world."
Son:"Daddy, I mean, Big Daddy, can we have some of that beautiful peanut butter?"
Dad:"Yes, son we will go into those cages and eat the beautiful and gorgeous peanut butter. But, we need to change your name like I did from Sam.....uel"
Son:"But, daddy, I mean, Big Daddy, my name is Dan......iel."
Dad:"Now it will be P. Diddy."
Son:"Okay daddy, I mean, Big Daddy."(Brynne kept fogetting to say Big Daddy, but it made it funny!)
So they went out of their hole and they each went in a different cage next to each other.
When the son went in the trap snapped but he didn't care and ran to the beautiful and gorgeous peanut butter. He was so overwhelmed by the delicous peanut butter he started singing,
Son:"Oh peanut butter is my laaadddyyy. It is ssssoooooo yyyuuummmyy inn mmyy tttummy."
Dad:(Rapping) "Everybody peanut butter. I love to eat that peanut butter."(Sung to 1,2, step)
After they finished they said,
Son:"Daddy, I mean, Big Daddy, may I please have more peanut butter?"
Dad:"No, It's all gone. We need to wait until they let us out."
Son:"But, daddy, Big Daddy, I don't want to be trapped."
Dad:"Just wait P. Diddy."
Son:"It's Dan....iel Big Daddy."
Dad:"No it's not! It's P. Diddy!"
Son:"Okay."
The kids found them and they were hauled around in their cages then they were let go. They ran straight in their hole.
Son:"I loved that heavenly peanut butter daddy, I mean Big Daddy."
Dad:"I know P. Diddy that was heavenly wasn't it!"
Mom:(In an extremely high voice!) Where were you! I was worried sick! How dare you leave!"
Dad:"Honey bun, me and P. Diddy were going out to get that beautiful peanut butter."
Mom:"His name is Dan...iel Sam...uel!
Dad:"No! I changed it to P. Diddy and mine is Big Daddy!"
Mom:(Now in deep low man voice.)No...it's...not.......
Dad:"Okay! we'll go to bed right now won't we P. Diddy , I mean Dan...iel!
Son:"Yes, Big Daddy, I mean daddy. The End

2 comments:
that is soooooo funny and cute
I know! I love brynne! She's so funny!
Post a Comment