1. At camp I met two new friends who I am now e-mailing. There names are Brooke and Sarah. And Brooke is a long lost twin of a girl named Makenna in my class.(Not really for those of you who can't seem to understand sarcasm!)
2.I LOVE chewy sweetarts! They are in little balls and they are sooo good.
3.I had two of the same kind of fish in my aquarium. One was a blue one named midnight and the other was red named sunset. The red one was so mean to the blue one. The blue one had to be in a corner so the red one wouldn't see him and bite and hit him. And when they would eat the blue one couldn't because the red one would hog it and hit the blue one if he tried. So we had to put the red one in another tank all by himself or the blue one would be beaten up and die of starvation. The red one died first out of all the fish.
4. My username on club penguin is Coolio of Cool.
5. Dolly my hamster got pink eye before he died and I had to pry open his eye with goopy boogers sticking on it every morning or else he couldn't see.
6. I remember having this huge fight with Marissa about whether it was called eye boogers or sleepy bugs. I know... weird.
7. When me and Jessie were little she told me that she had 10 boyfriends and told me everything about them.
8. I was on the news once when Alex and Isabel were born and I was only four years old. The lady asked me are you excited about your brother and sister or something like that and I go, "Uhhh... one is a boy and one is a girl."
Eight things there you go. I tag Jaime. That's Jaime Hilton. Write 8 things that we don't know about you and pass it on! (P.S. Don't forget to look at my post below!)
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I remember watching you on the news and thinking how darling you are. I hate fish that try to eat the other ones. In our old aquarium we woke up to a few little fish skeletons until we found out who the cannibal was. You ARE Coolio of Cool! Sick - sad goopey eye story.
I wondered who the "Flying Flamino" was. Loved your 8 things. It's fun to get to know you better. I love your blog. Very cute - the sad faces make me laugh!
The sad face of Oliver makes me very sad. He is such a brave little boy!
I don't remember that sleepy bug/eye booger fight. My mom said we used to play together a lot when I was 3 and 4 and you were 5 and 6 - but, I don't really remember that either. Do you? I loved your 8 things!
Maddie - oh no! I haven't been blogging for a while. I'm a little late, but I will post my 8 things asap. Thanks for tagging me! Jaime
Post a Comment