Friday, May 25, 2007

School Carnival with my friends

The school carnival was today and it was awesome! I brought my camera to take pictures of everyone. My best friends are the two girls in the picture. My friend Brynne is the one with blonde hair and my friend Mallory is the one with brown hair and the white shirt. The ones with Brynne just by herself is because she took my camera and said, "I need to be somewhere private." And Mallory and I would laugh because she would be standing in the middle of nowhere taking pictures of herself. She will get really mad if she sees these on here, but I'll risk it. The picture with all four of us is: Sarah, Ian, Brynne, and me. The ones with Sarah and Brynne we were on a little train. And Brynne dropped her bag of stuff on the train and it blew into the parking lot. It was a lot of fun.









3 comments:

heidi said...

That girl has some awesome funny faces. Cute friends.

Missy D said...

That sounds like fun! Friends are the best.

Missy D said...

I love your song!!!!!!!!!!!