The other day we went kite flying with my aunt on my dads side. We each had our own kite. Even Oliver had one. I was flying mine but my dad had to take over because he said I wasn't flying it high enough even though it was doing fine. He lets it out a ton. I didn't like having it all the way out there because of trees and it made it harder to fly. I reeled it back in which was hard and long. Oliver let go of his kite but we caught it so he just rolled down the hill at the park. After I was done reeling it in I let it fly and it was doing really good at staying up. My dad gets the kite again. I say, "Dad! Stop! I can do it!" But he uses the excuse,"I bought it." He lets it out again. So now I've wasted most of my time reeling it in. He grabs it again! "No!"I scream. "I'm not reeling it in again!" "I just want to let it out all the way!" He yelled at me. He lets it keep rolling and rolling out until the string is off the handle. It started flying away and me and my dad started chasing it. It flew over the street, over the houses, and out of sight. I started crying. " I knew you would do something stupid like that dad!" I yelled. So I sat on another hill until it was time to go because I didn't have a kite. P.S.These pictures were taken with my camera. Witch he stole without asking! After that picture when I had the kite. I screamed at my dad for taking it.
Maddie, your Dad just can't enjoy the peace and beauty of a kite flying through the air. He needs to have drama and action that comes through stealing kid's kites and cameras. I don't know how your're going to make through your childhood with that crazy man in charge. At least he is a nice Dad.
8 comments:
Do you need me to pound your dad for ya?
I think your dad's great. He wanted to teach you the ways of kite knowledge.
Yes I do need you to beat up my dad.
Kite flying day sounds fun - even though your dad let your kite blow away. Oliver is so cute - rolling down the hill.
i love flying kites. oliver is so cute. sorry i havn't been blogging i havn't been able to becouse i don't know the pass word
Yessssssss! Jessie is back!
Maddie, your Dad just can't enjoy the peace and beauty of a kite flying through the air. He needs to have drama and action that comes through stealing kid's kites and cameras. I don't know how your're going to make through your childhood with that crazy man in charge. At least he is a nice Dad.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Grandpa! I don't know how I can get through childhood with him!
Post a Comment