Monday, February 26, 2007

Make it stop! Make it stop!

I am sick of Christian! And I'm sorry that all my blog has been about lately, is him. So, here comes another letter from him,"Dear Maddie,
blah, blah, blah,Maybe we could go to classic skating sometime. It's not a date. Could you please just hang out with me sometime? (He's so desperate!)Because I really like you and sometimes I can't sleep at night because I am thinking about you. Here is a necklace." He gave me a necklace that said "Cutie" on it. (EEEWW!) He got really mad because I showed my friend. Me and my friend are way too close to keep that from each other. He said, "Give me the necklace and the note back." As I was leaving he said, "And by the way Maddie I spent 9$ on that necklace!" It looked like a cheap $.50 one. I'm glad because I think Christian will finally leave me alone. But before we leave Christian forever, (I hope.) lets remember some of the good old times, His friend Hans saying,"Maddie, just go somewhere with Christian. You don't even have to go anywhere with him! Just be his girlfriend!" "What! I'm only ten years old!" Mike in my class saying, "Maddie. Why didn't you go to classic skating with Christian?." Or kids saying,"Maddie and Christian sittin in a tree...!" Wait a minute! These aren't the good old times! These are the darkest days I have had in my entire life! Now you can enjoy this while I rest my poor hands.

4 comments:

Zak said...

Wow. I am glad that he is finally leaving you alone! Lets hope it lasts...

Pam and Rand said...

You have many years ahead of many who like you - that you don't like back - this will get you prepared. It sounds like you do have some good supportive friends - so don't worry too much about the ones giving you grief.

tiffanie said...

Yikes! I hope he doesn't bug you anymore. That is a scary situation. Stay away from him and maybe he will start to chase some other girl. Watch for someone wearing a "cutie" necklace.

Jaime said...

Maddie - you crack me up. You are such a smart, cute, awesome kid. No wonder he likes you.