Monday, July 31, 2006

Ouch

Sorry it's taken me so long to do a new post. Here is me getting my ears peirced.
It was scary! I was shaking as we walked towards the store.
As you can see from these pictures I am really unhappy.


4 comments:

Montgomery Q said...

By the expression on your face I see it was an exhilerating and breathtaking experience

Jaime said...

When was this, Maddie? You look super scared! Beauty is pain!

Pam and Rand said...

That is so great you have that momentus occasion fully documented. I remember how excited you were to get your ears pierced - the photo's hide your excitement - you look kind of bored. In the last picture you're not too sure about the outcome - or are you in shock from all the trama? I remember that I actually pierced about 3 peoples ears with freezing with an ice cube, sticking any old needle through the ear into a potato. I now wonder how good it looked. My sister Pat did mine and they are slighty off center, and on one side the hole on the front side doesn't line up well with the hole in the back. I'm kind of horrified I dared to piece other peoples ears!

DadRand said...

It looks like a very terrifying experience. I'm sure glad I didn't get my ears pierced, or pieced as mom would say. Now all you need are some really expensive diamond earrings. Or some Mickey Mouse ones. Either way, you will look marvelous!!!!