You went there without calling us??? How rude (just kidding). It looks so fun! Was it good weather for you?
I love Boondocks! It's kind of by my house. I am so glad you had fun. Did you climb the rock wall?
Yeah Jaime. It was really hot outside. And yes Tiffanie, I did get to climb the rock wall. It was so fun.
that look fun maddie! maby we could go together some time. (my mom told me to write that)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You went there without calling us??? How rude (just kidding). It looks so fun! Was it good weather for you?
I love Boondocks! It's kind of by my house. I am so glad you had fun. Did you climb the rock wall?
Yeah Jaime. It was really hot outside. And yes Tiffanie, I did get to climb the rock wall. It was so fun.
that look fun maddie! maby we could go together some time. (my mom told me to write that)
Post a Comment